Updated April 30
National Retail Federation announces Operation Open Doors
Operation Open Doors – Path to Reopen Retail, led by NRF and Seyfarth LLP, is providing guidance and tools that NRF members can use as they navigate opening stores after this international health crisis. Areas for guidance on gradual reopenings include logistics, social distancing and safety issues, and how to bring employees back to the workforce. Download the Operation Open Doors Checklist and get more information here.
COVID-19 Resources for Small Business Owners
These resources can help you get through the financially challenging circumstances caused by the pandemic.
- Guide to the (Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Economic Security) CARES Act
- SBA Payroll Protection Program and Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- Faire has created a Business Impact Calculator
- Go to your state Governor’s webpage and sign up to receive COVID-19 notifications or daily updates for your state.
- Go to your local Economic Development Authority/Chamber of Commerce and find out what resources they have. Join their email list to get timely updates
- Go to your Congressional leaders’ webpages and sign up for their email lists.
Also see the list of IMC-sponsored webinars here.